15 September 2010

Winner!


Melissa and Kimberley you were the only two entries to win the Beyond Color Plumping Lip Conditioner and as a good will gesture I have decided that you can have one each as it would be too difficult for me to decide on a winner. I only have one to send straight away and I will post that to Melissa. Kimberley I will have to order one with my next Avon orders so it will get sent to you around 30th September if that is ok with you, so if you could please email me your address to szjmsn30@gmail.com

Congratulations ladies!!

1 comments:

Unknown on September 15, 2010 at 9:41 PM said...

Thanks so much Suzanne, I never win anything! :)

Post a Comment

 

AVON REPRESENTATIVE SUZANNE JAMIESON Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada